6 easy steps to make your own DYI USB cable male to male out of two spare USB cables (still working on page).
A had to make this cable to program my Nvidia Shield TV Pro using adb.exe and fastboot.exe in Android Debugging mode.
You can always order a cable online but if you can’t wait to downgrade your Shield TV, like me, this page may come in handy.
USB cable male to male, in 6 easy steps:
- Take two spare USB cables you have laying around somewhere;
- Cut of the far-side of the client-side of the cables (max. ~5m);
- Check connector pin usage and measure for check!;
- Solder both ends to the correct pin layout (see drawing);
- Isolation, with shrink-con or tape;
- Testing & done.
Voila! You’re a genuis 🙂